- A simple turn engages a ceramic pre-filter for long life in dirty water or a pleated glass fiber filter in normal conditions
- Produces up to two quarts per minute in the faster flow mode and one quart per minute in longer life mode
- Replaceable carbon core keeps water tasting fresh; reduces chemicals, odors, and toxins throughout the life of the cartridge
- Dual piston technology provides maximum output with minimum effort
- Adapter base attaches directly to water bottles or an output hose can be used to fill hydration systems or larger containers
The Vario combines individual efficiency with the simplest possible handling. The technology it uses consists of three filter levels: a high-performance glass fiber filter, a ceramic pre-filter that can be adjusted individually according to the cloudiness of the water, and active charcoal for eliminating odors. Anyone who needs up to two liters of drinking water per minute can use the glass fiber and active charcoal filter. If the water is extremely cloudy, the ceramic pre-filter can be fitted in a moment in order to extend the service life of the glass fiber filter. The Vario is compatible with most standard outdoor bottles and hydration bladders. Capacity (L): ~ 2’000 (glassfiber) ~ 400 (carbon). Output (L): up to 2 L/min.